Friday, October 22, 2010

ACHIEVING FLAWLESS SKIN


Nope, that's not me...but it's my inspiration in achieving flawless skin!  I'm on this everquest of searching new skincare, trying new treatments and adapting my routine to my new skin conditions.  Pre pregnancy, my main concern was my T-zone.  I had combination skin and was very prone to whiteheads and had occasional acne.  However, since the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy, my skin just became "normal" without much whiteheads or acne! 

Well, let's not celebrate just yet.  Being who I am, I turned to my next skin obsession: clarity and skin texture.  Without the distraction of the white little dots on my forehead, I start noticing how I've accumulated freckles on my cheeks from sunbathing!  And we all know that Asians are more prone to hyperpigmentation than others...which means these "cute" freckles will turn into AGE MARKS in no time!!! Ahhhh!!!  Without delay, I had my first lazer treatment yesterday and will follow a month-long use of LA PRAIRIE WHITE CAVIAR ILLUMINATING SERUM (I got samples to try - full size is $450 USD - ouch!).    I will do a follow-up post in a month for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment