Thursday, June 6, 2013

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Oxygenated






Finally got around to my facial (which was re-scheduled twice thanks to my adorable son who is sick and needed a visit to the emergency, then later to the clinic) at Spa St James.  I originally wanted a microdermabrasion, but was recommended to try their oxygen facial.

"Oxygen facial???  What's that?", I asked my esthetician.
"We will do a classic facial followed by infusing pure oxygen into the cells of the epidermis.  It will leave your skin fresh, plumped and radiant".

The pure oxygen "sprayed" onto my skin felt amazing!  Like a baby's butt (and I have a newborn at home so I know what I'm talking about).  If you have sensitive skin like me and cannot tolerate harsh chemical peels, I would highly recommend the oxygen facial!

ps.  I'm not wearing makeup, just "oxygen" and my lip balm!

Jacket - Rick Owens; Top - Club Monaco; Skirt - American Apparel; Necklace - BCBG; Purse - Chanel; Sandals - BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment