Saturday, July 28, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Are You Serious?










Hello there!  Don't you hate it when you shop online, there's always a risk of "hit or miss"?!?  I mean I just cannot understand why among all three pieces from Rick Owens I ordered on Net-a-Porter, this is the only dress that fits, let alone looks good on me!  At least, it's a real "hit" with plunged cow neck and cutaway back (and my fat is not oozing out from the sides!!!).

And I was sooooo confident with the sizes...I mean it's clearly not the first time I try on RO's clothes.  I know they're made small...but those two barely made it pass my head!

Mr Owens, I do love your clothes but hate that your sizing is so inconsistent!  For future reference, can you make all your size IT38 fit me like a glove?

Dress - Rick Owens; Shoes - Loeffler Randall; Tote - Celine; Starfish ring - YSL; Arty ring - YSL

2 comments:

  1. your draped cutout dress is so sexy! i like the neutral colour. that funky celine bag is also really a headturner. i like the last photo! i discovered you on lookbook today and just wanted to say hi! :)

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style
    blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie,

    thanks for your lovely compliments! I just visited your blog; you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete