Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: a year to remember...


(Anna della Russo at the Vogue Paris 90th Anniversary Party)

If I had a fabulous New Year Eve party to attend, this is how I would be to dressed.  Unfortunately, this year, it's just Ayden, Coco (my cat), my hubby (if he gets back from work by midnight) and myself... so let's just say I have lots of time to reflect on the past year!

Looking back, here are the top 10 events that made my 2010 so memorable:

10. PPTV
9. my surprise xmas gift from hubby
8. landing an awsome job at Athena
7. blogging
6. starting a new business project
5. shopping for my "new" figure
4. re-bonding with my best friend/business partner Weylan
3. my best friend Vicky's wedding
2. my first ultrasound
1. Ayden's birth

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great year! - Congrats on the past and best wishes for the future!
    xox, Macs

    ReplyDelete